Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Classmates Write Cool Things.

While I have an outlet for my own musings on technology, class, and the like, I thought it would be worthwhile to let you know my classmates are doing the same! Here are three of their blogs and why I think you should check them out.

Anders has a great blog, Tech Resources NYU, that I totally recommend if you need to lift your spirits. He has a great writing style, and his latest review of Blackboard had me chuckling in agreement. My favorite posts are his recipes - the baked quinoa with goat cheese sounds too awesome not to try.

Jessica, one of my group members, has been updating her blog with the goings on of Team Triple Threat, as well as her latest happenings. I like reading her blog because I know very little about what's current in the dance world and she always frames in within the context of what she's up to. Plus, I always appreciate transparency, and the fact that she was honest that this was her first blogging attempt is a brave move. Nice work, Jessica!

Rachel recently wrote a post about her end of the semester shopping list, which definitely made me laugh with how close to home it hit. Those sunglasses and power bars she mentioned are definitely a huge part of my early-December life!


No comments:

Post a Comment