Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"O brave new world, That has such people in't."

Hello, and welcome to my new blog for Technology Resources in the Classroom!

For our first post, I thought I might tell you a little bit about our first group meeting in our small groups for class. I really enjoyed meeting my two partners, and most importantly, choosing our team name. Choosing a team name is not as straightforward as it may seem: it has to project the right image! It has to have the same air of confidence as say, Team Awesome, but not be overly confident, like Team Optimus Prime. It should also say something about the team's constituents!

Which is why I'd like to introduce to you: Team Triple Threat.

I might be stating the obvious, given the title of this post, but I am an Educational Theatre major. (The title is from The Tempest, if you missed that, which is totally understandable.) My other group members are Dance Ed and Music Ed majors. In order to successfully convey our spectrum of talents, and equally intimidate the other groups (just kidding!) we chose the name Triple Threat. It also highlites one of the major benefits to having a group comprised of different represented majors: we can pull from each other's strengths, and hopefully find a ground of common interest to engage with for our final project.

Sound good? That's probably because it is. Team Triple Threat is Coming To You: Fall Finals, 2012.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment